Getting it all back

I know I have been saying that after awhile and with age, it doesn't matter what you do and how you look. Been very accepting the fact the weight will go up and the skin and ass will go down.

While it's good to not be overly crazy about perfection, something that I am not after for myself nor for anyone else - I do think that a little care is in order. I do not like seeing myself in the mirror, the bulge - (not that bulge) is not looking good and coupled with clothes sizes ranging from XS to S, all you can see is my 3 months eternal pregnancy.

So forget some of the food, cut down the quantity and go back to running. It's boring but it's necessary. I still don't think I will ever be hot but I don't want to be not. Being healthy is a good thing as well, I guess. Let's try!

 tumblr_m2hhvqVJ6d1qzzkkio1_1280

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton