Of bald men and happy holidays

There is always something almost very magical - yes it is magical about some men who can carry the bald look. Either by choice or mother nature's cruelty, it is very sexy imo. I don't know what it is with them that drives me nuts...especially if you couple that with facial hair - I am totally sold. Having said that, most Asian men can't really carry that look, well to begin with, most of them can't grow facial hair to save their life so I am pretty much stuck.

If you know of any....just let me know...woof! And btw, happy holidays. Long weekend = fun fun fun.

Photobucket

Comments

J said…
"Stone Cold" Steve Austin (the wrestling superstar), oooffff.... I once dated a guy like that; bald; being Indian the facial hair need no mentioning...
thompsonboy said…
Pwroooooar!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton