Of late, I have been home consistently early (my definition of early is different very lar) and one of the things that I've noticed on TV was the return of shows from the past. I suppose kids/cikus these days might not know but those who are somewhat old enough in the 90s will know this - back in the day we don't even have more than 5 TV channels and there was no Internet nor iPhone or anything else. Any form of entertainment on TV - Chinese language would either came from Hong Kong (in VHS tape, TV series) or locally produced. Back then HVD was the giant production house who produced tons of Chinese and Malay TV series. Looking back, the quality aint that bad - just that I noticed guys back then like to wear vest, oversized clothing, some even have suspenders, funny glasses and floppy hair. But of course the good times (and bad fashion) has to end, HVD went kaput during 1997's recession and all the actors lost their job. Most of them either tried their luck overseas or wen...
I’ve just finished munching on some crap, right after dinner at that. Terrible terrible. I have no idea why but I am really hungry these days. So I eat a little or next to none lunch, completely cut out eating rice and a teeny bit at night but that shouldn’t be the excuse for anyone to binge later on right? Oh not forgetting the 2 piece KFC that I had last Sunday, I don’t know why but even though I hardly care about food, there’s one thing that will get to me, fried chicken. KFC esp, even though it’s really crap and all but god, I can really finish 4 piece on my own. Speaking of it makes me really hungry now…… Well, I thought I wouldn’t have time to write anything but somehow once you start writing, everything seems to flow out just like that. I am extremely proud of myself today. Fei Mui has received part 1 of his Surprise Birthday/Xmas gift and it turned out better than I thought. While it’s not the most expensive thing on earth but I know he will sure to like it. That’s the thing ...
Comments
You're already grown up!