You give some, you get some

So there's new all over since yesterday (I was at work at night watching the Press Conference) about the reunion of the world's biggest group - Spice Girls. Now as much as I want to erase my past, it hasnt been all glamour and fabulous. Yes, I used to be nuts over them. Though nowdays I am all about chill and house music, ya'll but I can't forget my roots.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was pink hair roots with bubblegum pop. In a way it is good news but after checking their tour dates (trying to relive my youth days when I was still pretty and naive. Now I am just naive), the nearest venue would be Hong Kong or Sydney so there's no point for me to wet my pants as yet. Furthermore, it's all going to happen only end of this year - God knows what will happen then.

In view of this, I have decided to dust my copy of Forever and start playing them all over again. I had a field time chatting with Fei Mui today about the old videos and performances from the Girls. It was so funny. Yes, we are the nuttiest fan in Malaysia. Hands down. I have also decided that this is the perfect time to sell off my entire Spice Girls collection. It's not small - inclusive of singles and solo stuff - 100-200+. That's thousands worth of good cash gone down the drain and alimoni for Melanie B's ex husband.

With the money that I might be able to make (I would be lucky to make any at all since no one is interested in them except for all my exclusive promos, the rarest being a heart shaped Mama cd single), it would be channelled to a good use.

BUY MORE SHOES. Lately that is something that is making me wet besides the girls...check out these beauties. Fei Mui rolled his eyes at them but what does he knows? He's a Melanie B fan and supporter.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh God, please make my cd sell like hotcakes. I need at least 70 quid.

Anyway, GIRL (and Paul Smith) POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! It's the weekend and I am off off off.

Comments

adrien said…
it seems that hits from spice girls are a staple these days for karaoke sessions. screaming "colours of the world" has never been so exhilarating. lol.

paul smith forever! wohoo! ;P

p/s: your blog's unhealthy. it makes you wanna buy stuff! *drools* lol
Ash said…
Hello there,

I follow your blog from time to time. Love your rants. I have the PS Bunny Flowers sneakers featured in your first set of photos and I got nothing but fantastic praises from people I met--especially from the shop assistants when I check out my usual haunts. The pair shown in your photos is a fake though as the soles in fact have a repetitive pattern of rabbits like the one shown here (http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/zoom2.asp?i_code=http://www.schuhstore.co.uk/images/product/3500941320m1.jpg) and not with Paul and Smith on each respective sole shown in your pictures. The colours are a bit off too. Beware of China rip off as I have seen quite a number being offered on Ebay (but then again, even the original ones are made in China, sigh). Imho, the pair shown on the link are not bad too. Actually, I was hesitating between this pair and the flowers. I figured this is a little too classic for my taste and in the end bought the flowers. No regrets. Wearing them whenever the weather is fine as being white and having those intricate embroideries make them a bitch to keep clean. Thus, I am not going to wear them for the Pride parade tomorrow eventhough I would love to as they are really comfortable for long walks. Imagine hundreds tipsy and high people walking and dancing in the streets stomping all over them. Quelle horreur!

Too bad I can't find the Bunny Flowers online nor post pictures here, if not I would be able to show you how gorgeous they are.


By the way, France is currently having its bi-annual Sales and I found them on 30% off in Printemps. If only I have waited for another couple of months, but then again time and trend waits for no fashionistas. :) YOu have yourself a great weekend.
savante said…
You're gonna diss me for sure but I am thinking of getting a pair of slacks from Banana Repub.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton