My Deepest Blue

I thought that it will never happen. But it did. And that's the best news I heard all day. Yes, it's been a struggle lately. It's probably too boring or sound too complain-ish to put it into words. Well, I am glad that I am meeting two Big Girls (You're Beautiful). Can't wait to sink my teeth onto some laici martini. Haven't had those for ages.

Going back to the good news:

"DJ Play That Record" was played by Tongy last night for the first time....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/aod/radio1_aod.shtml?radio1/tong

Click forward to 20 minutes to hear....

New album almost ready, according to their MySpace page.


OMG everyone should know how much I love those guys - Deepest Blue. They are fantastic. If you have not known about their fabulousnessness, it's time you should. Free streaming from their myspace page. Fei Mui would be pleased.

Comments

QUIK! said…
ZOMGWTF! They are back!! I LOVE DEEPEST BLUE i hope their new stuff are more UPTEMPTO not ballads but THEY ARE LIKE THE MOST AMAZING EVER i LOVE THEM ZOMG

ps thanks for entertainin the missus, much appresiated
savante said…
Can I say, I love their freaking looks. Just wondering what kinda songs they play.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton