What have I done to deserve this?

I hate dogs
I can't stand kids
I don't smile at you if you are stranger on the lift or if you just joined the company
I will roll my eyes if your fashion guru comes from Sg Wang or if you think you are all that because you shop daily in MNG
I think people are afraid of me.
I think people are actually very afraid of me.
I know my friends are very afraid of me.
I have bad tempers
I can be fierce which is why everuone is very afraid of me.
I take no nonsense and couldn't give a shit about alot of things.
I don't hide the fact that when I am unhappy, I will be unhappy.
I sulk when I am unhappy.
I sulk when I am unhappy when things don't go my way or not happening as planned.
I will not like it if you want to have it your way.
I will make sure it's my way or the no way.
I hate it when people are late to things organised by me.
I can be very rude indeed.
I am a mega bitch.
I am a mega diva.
I will yawn if things are boring.
I won't pretend to be nice.
I will smoke even if you don't like it.
I am me.

And yet this is what I got for birthday. For being me.



So are they buying this for me because they are afraid of me?
Or they just love me? If they do love me,they are sadist.
You three sadist sisters. You. You. And you.

But as the present for two birthdays, it's all worth it.
Does this mean I am worth it? Even when I am not nice.
I will never be nice.

Good things always happen to bad people.

I guess I do deserve this after all.



Comments

Buaya said…
Sorry, is that your gorgeous bum? :P Cos that's the kind that I will follow in a shopping mall... :p
thompsonboy said…
Buaya....there's something call camera angle, props, styling and lighting. I have no butt.
Las montañas said…
Happy (belated) birthday dude! and do you plan to get a bum? try bodybuilding :)
thompsonboy,

nice belt (and bum!). hehe...
thompsonboy said…
ya allah...all these ego boosting comments as very much welcomed. You make me blush.

Aiya, if no butt to begin with...nothing will help except cosmetic surgery
Buaya said…
Hee... :p At least yours looked nice in pics lor... Have yet to see it in real life though... :p

Happy Birthday! :)
William said…
I prefer the view from the front! Haha.

Hepi B'day. Dah tua kerepot dah. :D.
drownedglass said…
Oooh someone's showing off his butt. Erm... BELT. I meant BELT.

Happy birthday, dude :-)
Derek said…
A very happy bday! And nice pressies! Yupz, i suppose your friends do like you!

Hope to see ya again soon ;P
cookieboy said…
Like I say that just cost you the right to complaint for the next one year so it is all worth it!
savante said…
Ooh. Booty shot!
william,

count me in...lack of bulge doesn't mean that he's lack in length and width and...OK! i'll stop here.

belated happy birthday! :)
Anonymous said…
How small is ur waistline?

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton