FROSTBIT

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Oh dear! oh dear! Just when I was so excited about Miss Sarah's newie, how disapointing it was to listen to such blandness. Of course it was very well produced and polished like all her records.



Her voice is as usual solid and golden but I don't know. Maybe it's the mood. Maybe it's her. It's just not doing anything for me. Wintersong, River and Happy Xmas (complete with choir, good grief!) are the only highlight from the album. Her version of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas is the without a doubt the worst version ever - you have to be a genius to screw up a classic.

Anyway, just to spread some Xmas 'joy', here's a link for those cheapskates and those who couldn't be arsed. I know some girls will be rolling their eyes at me - I stand by my belief that those who will buy will buy. Those who always rip and download will never. Putting a link will not encourage or discourage neither. Besides, sampling is always good. Some people might enjoy this thrash.

Download whole album here

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

William said…
Masyallah, bulan Ramadan pun tak habis lagi dah pikir Hari Natal?!. Just less than 70 shopping days left?
Anonymous said…
i really look forward for my christmas this year? i don't know why? perhaps because i only got 2 or 3 weeks off.

graeme mentioned about christmas today too. and i say? it's going to be another 2 months mate. and inside of me secretly anticipating.

and all i want for christmas it you. and maybe you and you and you and also you.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton