The almighty plan

I’ve just finished munching on some crap, right after dinner at that. Terrible terrible. I have no idea why but I am really hungry these days. So I eat a little or next to none lunch, completely cut out eating rice and a teeny bit at night but that shouldn’t be the excuse for anyone to binge later on right? Oh not forgetting the 2 piece KFC that I had last Sunday, I don’t know why but even though I hardly care about food, there’s one thing that will get to me, fried chicken. KFC esp, even though it’s really crap and all but god, I can really finish 4 piece on my own. Speaking of it makes me really hungry now……

Well, I thought I wouldn’t have time to write anything but somehow once you start writing, everything seems to flow out just like that. I am extremely proud of myself today. Fei Mui has received part 1 of his Surprise Birthday/Xmas gift and it turned out better than I thought. While it’s not the most expensive thing on earth but I know he will sure to like it.



That’s the thing with me, I believe I have the knack of buying presents and knowing what to buy for others. I know I fail sometimes but so far none has given me negative feedback (perhaps being Malaysian, too polite to complain). But I guess that only extends as much to certain people, people whom I know really well. This brings me back to o memory lane, Cookie was like saying how he remembered the length I went for *ahem* someone. That someone remarked that the cake he likes best would be the one baked by him mum and no prize for guessing, Mr Know It All Here picked up the phone, call the mum and have the cake ready for a so called surprise party. God, I am good, aint I? Quote unquote Mastercard, the look on that person’s face is just well..priceless.

While I am good at planning gift shit and party with my ultimate partner in crime, Queen Bitch (which we truly and religiously believe that too much is never enough!) and all that, I really sucked at doing it for my job. Oh the mention of job…*shivers* there is good news my dears, management emailed everyone announcing a fabulous Christmas party at a fabulous location in town and one can expect a night of booze and smoking. I really can’t wait. The word free and booze meant to go hand in hand. The best is yet to come since the party falls on a Thursday, I have been lamenting the fact that no one will be able to let loose completely because the next day would be another regular working day and TA DAH! Management emailed again saying that Friday is an extra special holiday, just for the agency!!! However what makes it even sweeter is that will make my holiday even longer. Yes, darlings…I have taken leave during the last week of the year. No, I have no plans to fly to Milan or visit my hunky bf in New York and all that boring shit.

I will be staying at home! How exciting and ubber fabulous. Yes, Mr Broke here will stay home, try and do some reading and hopefully no need to think about planning and initiative work for the account. I have big plans though, I want to redecorate my room and have been maxing my card lately with trips of getting bits and pieces for my crib. My crib of course being only my room. Some people asked me why I bothered when it’s not my own pad and I did thought about it. I am actually quite a stingy person and apart from designer clothes and accessories, I won’t spend on anything else. I think it’s about time to make the place which I spend a substantial amount of time in more appealing. Sure, hopefully one day I will afford my own place but it won’t be anytime soon. By the looks of things, maybe never? But what is one going to do till then? I really do believe in living for the moment. I mean, everything also wait for when I can afford a new place…what if I never live to own a new place? Life is too short and unpredictable to wait and hope. Isn’t living and savoring the present more important? Of course do it moderately since one still has to save for future rainy days.

This month alone, it’s all about me. My room. I want to get me self a new laptop so that I can have more space in the room. A nice piece of furniture to complement everything. I really cunt wait!!! Oh right, did I mentioned that I gotten myself not one but two new pair of shoes? Both leather, one brown (really classy color and well designed and bargain too) and another white. I am just crazy about white shoes. I had my eyes set on a pair of white leather slippers. It’s heaven when I put it on. Too bad my credit card has only 1 and not 9 lives. Well, soon my dear….soon you will be mine. At the looks of things, I need to find ways and space to store my shoes. I also managed to snap myself a pair of oh so sexy low rise jeans and many many many CDs. When Fei Mui comes back, I will be in House heaven. But what really makes me sad is that there’s no significant purchase this year, no Tiffanys or Guccis. I guess not everyone can be that lucky, lucky is a state of mind. I am lucky whore whore.

Oh right, the credit card bill. Well, let tomorrow worry about tomorrow. For today, I am mucho happio!

Comments

Las montañas said…
its good to be feeeling happy, isnt it? Just the feeling alone can lift the spirit. We know why people go to all kinds of substance..etc to feel high; but that is not what we are concerned with.

alone on that day? drive up to genting? breathe deeply and your menthos stick would feel good too. oops! sorry maybe i shouldn't be encouraging you.
Anonymous said…
Lorenzo, Harvey & lots of other furniture shops are on sales. There's no better time than now to revamp your room.

Would like to wish you an early jolly good C'mas!

...and have a great party too. Cheers :)
Buaya said…
Come south and visit the Buaya... :p
Las montañas said…
i don't mind KFC! esp those from m'sia. esp the traditional version. but I have not eaten them for the past 3 years now.. reason being that it will add layers to the tummy and sides.
thompsonboy said…
Buaya...if I go down South, later get eaten :P

traditional? Original izzit? whats the difference between our KFC and Sin KFC?
Las montañas said…
sin kfc the chickens are fattened with hormones.. better dun eat wait get some unnaturally big something!
Buaya said…
Not to be rude... I dun like My's KFC or Mcs... The oil is different... I prefer Sg's... But MAYBE las montanas' right, our chix might be fatter...

Niel, South have no man eater... :p Crocodile need a hunter... Hahaha... :p
thompsonboy said…
eh...u guys get ur babi and ur chicks from Malaysia right?

Oil different ah...meaning ours is more poisonous hor?
Buaya said…
Chicks from My, yes, But heard My people rather eat the kampong chicks... Which are healthier and not as fat. Babi... Think now from Batam... Dunno if anymore from My leh...

Not poisonous lah... The oil have a strange taste I am not used to... :p Can taste in deep fried stuff (fast food)... :p
Buaya said…
Geez... I think this MIGHT turn out to be a 'BBQ the Buaya' session! Hahaha... :p
savante said…
Good God, Even angel merokok!
William said…
I should bring you shoe shopping. I desperately need some casual leather shoes.
thompsonboy said…
Honey....I love shoes...take it from me, if u want fab shoes, most shops are crap...I can only find the good ones in Zara, Isetan or Metrojaya...and its SALE season now...
Las montañas said…
are you already close to 3000 pairs? wonder what happened to Imelda's.
thompsonboy said…
not even 30 la...sungguh!
nyonyapenang said…
not everyone can carry white shoes well.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton