Here we are as in golden days

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, fuck me! I nearly came when I saw a link to 'curi' Sarah Mc's newie. Apparently it's from her new Christmas album. Now who has NOT release a Christmas album please stand up! The thing with Sarah Mc which is always interesting is her voice and you can always expect quality. This year's Christmas will be pure quality. A check on the tracklist reveals that she covered none other than another banshee, Joni Michell's River. Fuck me once shame you, fuck me twice oh just fuck me. To top it off, a duet with oh my god, Diana Krall. And need not to say, no Christmas album will be complete without Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - my all time fav Christmas song. This album will be a cumfest to my ears.

"Happy Xmas (War Is Over)" (John Lennon) 3:28
"What Child Is This (Greensleeves)" 3:31
"River" (Joni Mitchell) 4:02
"Wintersong" 3:31
"I'll Be Home for Christmas" 3:15
"O Little Town of Bethlehem" 3:51
"The First Noel/Mary Mary" 5:00
"Silent Night" 3:48
"Song for a Winter's Night" 3:48
"Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" 3:44
"In a Bleak Mid Winter" 3:46
"Christmas Time Is Here" Diana Krall, Sarah McLachlan 3:59

Speaking of Christmas, this year I have decided that it would be extra special. Not that it's not special to me. Its my fav time of the year. There is just something so magical and beautiful about end of the year where things seem to move in a slow motion. Everyone is looking forward to next year, finishing off their annual leaves and are in perpetual good mood and cheers.

Its not like I will do anything out of the ordinary but I will indeed look forward to it instead of acting like an extra green grinch like I always do. So I was dumped last Christmas eve but hey, life goes on. So I am still single but I have my friends and everyone I love with me. Of course it would be lovely if there's someone extra extra special to spend it with but hey it's just another romantic nonsense that is cooked up by retailers. Christmas is making money time. And losing as well I guess with all the gifts shopping and stuff.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I've always rewarded myself during Christmas, getting myself something nice and expensive. Well, I guess there will none for me this year since I am on a budget. But I will try and get myself something cheap instead. I have always like those Christmas globe shit. There's just something very magical about them, the snow falling down when you shake them. The miniature houses and stuff. (okay, someone please pass me my medication)

Oh, I just cunt wait for Decemeber!!! It's like 2++ months and counting.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think part of the reason why I am so dandy is because of the neigbouring cute accounting boys and abit of chimiste thrown in.

Download River by Sarah Mclachlan

Comments

OMG like how dare you promote piracy of Sarah's music. SHAME ON YOU! Like her music supports charity and whatever.
Anonymous said…
where do i get the form to fill in or where should i line up to be one of the extra extra special somebody?
Las montañas said…
you're in the mood early! and probably in the mood for love too. :)
Anonymous said…
and just as soon after reading your post i've been told to spend new year eve with collegemates. so you will still have me for x'mas? you will right? will you kindly take me out on x'mas?
savante said…
Ooh. Christmas is coming!! What a great way to uplift my mood.
Buaya said…
Dun tempt me to, err... :p

Hee...
thompsonboy said…
Le Buaya..tempt you to?
Buaya said…
Your first sentence lor... LOL! ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton