Reflections (Care Enough)



A little thought for 2019 and lookback at 2018.

To be honest, I cannot remember much. Many things have happened and more will be happening soon. Will be turning 38 soon. My god, I really cannot imagine being this old. Yes, it's not that old but this is the oldest I ever been and I can remember me turning 30, it was kinda big deal, makes you think about things a little more.

Bhutan and China at least Chengdu has been crossed out for me this year. Haven't done too many new or old countries but spent time between Malaysia and Singapore and also tons of domestic travel in Myanmar. Will continue doing that.

Here's to Iran 2019 and hopefully China again.

Bye bitch!

Comments

William said…
38 is a good age :P
Twilight Man said…
How I wished you could share more photos and stories of all your trips.

When you reach my age, you might cry louder. So I made sure I spent my years meaningfully.

Happy New Year Thomsonboy!!

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton