Why I wanna marry - moriuo's illustrations

A little detour from my usual features of men - I have been following this artist from Japan called moriuo and apparently he has been doing gay related illustrations for local gay magazines and I have to say I love his subject - always 'cubby' looking Japanese men with facial hair. What is there not to like? I would so marry one if I can find him LOL it's all very sweet kind of depiction of gay life - meeting on subway etc and yes a dog or two thrown into the picture. I know some of you will just come in your pants thinking about a boyfriend with a dog.

Well, an apt theme since I will be off to Japan. Wish me luck!









Please follow him on:
instagram.com/moriuo
http://mogamoriuo.webcrow.jp/index.html

Comments

J said…
That facial hair!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton