Misunderstood my ass



Misunderstood? I don't think so. Trying to justify and give phone addicts a reason to be more anti social. Please, capturing the moments my ass! I have seen so many people who were so engrossed in capturing millions of pictures during travel that they forget to live and enjoy the real moment happening in front of them. Whats the point of trying to relive them through a screen?

Not to mention them spoiling it for others with that damn flash and clicks. I have the luxury of sitting next to an annoying woman who rotates between her compact camera and DSLR during a performance. I hoped she will enjoy watching the whole show (finally) at home when she could just get the DVD.

Note: And it seems like I am not alone - http://gizmodo.com/seriously-enough-with-this-apple-holiday-ad-1485051176

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton