When I am gone

So I am off to Manila, will update this much later. Meanwhile feast your eyes on this precious thang - there's nothing that can come close to Thai boys. Even if the face is not hot, they are unusually fit and tanned and then of course the generous facial hair - how to compete?

This one is my fav boy - follow him on instagram - narubert007, now with over 16K followers. Not crazy about his tattoos though. Next round, I will be bringing you some Vietnamese delight to coincide with my trip next month. Enjoy ka!















Comments

Yours Queerly said…
OMG! He is so hot! I died! My perfect man!
QUIK! said…
We found love in a hopeless place, We found love in a hopeless place, We found love in a hopeless place, We found love in a hopeless place,

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton