Deception

If you have not heard of the term Catfish, I suggest that you check it out. To be honest, it's not really a term but rather a title of a movie and then an MTV series highlighting online relationships that are usually not what it seems. Some are honest, mainly there's fabrication. I am not talking about any form of relationship, I have none at this point but recently someone tried and reach out to me.

I won't go into the details because I don't want anyone copying it and I don't mention how I found out about this deception in case someone learning from it and try to sharpen their skills. Whatever it is - instinct - there's the feeling that something is not right from the beginning have been bugging me and that is what I learnt from this. Always trust them.

The other lesson is about how these people would use your biggest weaknesses to try and play on it - if it's vanity, they will say you look great and cute or if you are desperately lonely, they will offer love and embrace - nothing in this world is as simple as that and of course throwing in someone cute is always hard to resist but thankfully I trust my instinct and learn to read all the red flags. I also told my friends about it from the start in case anything goes wrong.

This is something that I will take along with me when I go and travel for there's many scammers and hustlers in the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton