I have to deal with some shits here and there - I am really torn and busy researching, deciding on many things for next year RTW trip. So many things to consider and plan. You would think that holiday is easy - it's really work.
Shit to think about:
- Packing and clothes - no more fashion victim here, everything needs to be practical. Granted in the photos, I would look like a straight man but is that the worst that can happen to me? I don't think so. Clothes that doesn't dry quick enough and smell is more important.
- Bags - not too bad but trying to find the cheapest deal for day bag
- Insurance - this is a huge bomb considering that taking off for a year or so doesn't exist in the Asian context hence there's not many options if you weren't Ang Moh
- Security stuff - locks and shit, again no options here but to buy online
- Money and finances - again & again, less options when it comes to ATM, bank fees and stuff
Also think about it this way, as a non Asian, traveling to Asia meant that their money can stretch further wherelse I want to travel out of Asia which can be very expensive since I am nearly done with it barring China (which is a huge trip by itself and a few nice places here and there), Japan which I will tackle next year, Australia...ok so thats just one place and then NZ. Asia Pacific is almost done.....and can be completed anytime.
Well, I have came so far, the battle continues. Now if someone is kind enough to buy up all my remaining bags, I would be very very happy.