It's more fun in the Philippines?

Perhaps. Who knows? But I will find out soon next week. Can't wait actually. Time to put BBDO Guerrero multiple award winning campaign for their DOT which features the Duck Sauce song to a test.

Here's a rundown:

Day 1 
Flight at LCCT - 1055
Arrive in Manila - 1435
Hotel and check in - 15.35
Quick Lunch
No plans here or maybe SM Mall of Asia
Manila Met Museum
Dinner

Day 2 
Rizal Park
Intramurous
Back to hotel
Manila Baywalk
Dinner

Day 3 
Chinatown
Greenbelt and shopping area
Ayala Musuem

Day 4
Flight at NA Airport 0645
Reach Malaysia 1025

 For sure no chance to meet any hot Pinoy (like June Macaset) since I am with a friend. Oh well...



Comments

William said…
I imagine you will be wearing similar skimpy swimtrunks!
kiddystick said…
pinoy guys are hot hot hot
thompsonboy said…
I dont have such hot body...
J said…
I heard that the Philippines is one of the most gay friendly countries in the world. How true is this? Via your observation of course...
thompsonboy said…
not there yet...hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton