Plan C,D,E,F,G then

So I have been working on Plan A and B since forever and now that one fails after another, you just can't help but feel bad. After all, it's something that I really want. It would be next plan then...there's always C,D,E,F,G and then some. What can I do? I can only try and at least I tried. Meanwhile I won't forget to make the best out of everything that I have.

We don't need, don't need, no haters
Just try to love one another
We just want y'all have a good time
No more drama in your life
Work real hard to make a dime
If you got beef, your problem, not mine
Leave all that BS outside
We're gonna celebrate all night
Let's have fun, tonight, no fights
Turn the Dre track way up high
Making you dance all night and I
Got some real heat for ya this time
Doesn't matter if you're white or black
Let's get crunk cause Mary's back


Photo credit: Eliad Cohen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton