We're never ever ever ever ever getting back together

So finally the other day I gave up. Gave up on ever gaining back my old waist size and holding on to expensive and fitting (very tight) clothes esp my nice pants and a couple of shirts. Over the years I have been slowly giving them up, mostly to my father who is a tad smaller than me and he will take up whatever that is not too gay or too youthful while the rest goes to this colleague of mine whom despite being older than me is disgustingly thinner.

The problem here is not so much I gained that much weight even though I did but more of the years of abuse that I have done to my body by drinking. By principal I am not too crazy about food and I can even do without it but at the end of the day, no regrets. Even my face is fatter these days. Oh well, it's age. Ain't gonna fight it, just make the best out of it. So keep calm and buy size M.

Comments

William said…
I'm M le :(

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton