My true love gave to me

utf-8BSU1HLTIwMTIxMjIxLTAxNDU3LmpwZw

You know how sometimes you read or hear about how people's other half is always gifting them something and even though you are a well earning independent bitch, you somehow couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy.

Well then, bitches, get ready to be jealous.

What more can I ask for? Speechless actually. Total surprise. Not from any men or such. From my close friends.

Now that's far more better than anything else. Take that you showoffs and your boyfriends and shit. Betchu don't have friends like mine!

Comments

JokerPJ said…
I am ignoring you~

I am!!! Ignoring the fact that someone gave you and Iphone 5 for christmas...

ignoring ignoring ignoring!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton