Weddings Woes

I have to say the amount of weddings that I have attended this year alone and not to mention this past months is beyond appalling to say the least. Now anyone who knows me will know that I don't object to people getting together to bonk legally and so that their offsprings don't become bastards and go to hell. But surely, enough is enough?

Maybe it's just the overexposure to the word wedding, wedding, wedding that is making me gag - I usually find them quite sweet and there's always something speacial about each and every one of them - more so if it's a close and dear friend but I think I need a break. I can't wait for this weekend to be over so that I can be done with them for at least awhile. Most weddings are no fun because you can't really dress up or people wouldn't be bothered anyway. Hell, half of the people who attended aren't even half interested to attend - now that's something I find curiously weird, you don't want them to be at your wedding and they don't want to attend. So why are we killing each another that way and let the hotel and establishment makes all the money? The kind of things that we do to torture each another with.

Speaking of torture, next would be the babies shower, full moon, birthdays and etc etc. Now that's even worse, lunch, crying babies and NO alcohol. Enough to drive me to attempt to sterilize myself.

I just need a break from all these.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton