Increadible India Indeed

Less than a month to go, I will be in India. I know it's not going to be easy and in fact I put off doing my research for the longest time but it's peak season and I thank for lucky stars that I have managed to secure places to stay in popular places. It's been overwhelming to say the least with so many regions to cover and so many things to arrange from train to car and hotels. I have sleepless night thinking about what I missed and etc and it's not funny considering that I am doing all this during working hours. Opps.

I know it will be worth it. India is incredible.


Photobucket

Comments

J said…
Enjoy India!!! Be careful what you eat and drink though...
Twilight Man said…
Jaipur - my dream place to visit!

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton