Retail Recap

I've been a bad bad boy this year!


Started the year with a new impulse purchase, I mean it's damn cheap and I just have to buy it. Nearly missed my flight back due to indecisiveness at the airport duty free shopping area. Now that's commitment.


Thought of rewarding myself, sort of like a birthday present. Turned out to be a disaster but at least I had fun.


Because it's cheap. But I made profit with resale.


Because I have been looking for this model for a long time and it's cheap. It's sexy and minimalist.


Accidental buy. It was again very cheap, almost 50% off retail price and all the stickers on the hardware are still intact. But dead heavy.


Always wanted one and I thought the colors combination are nice, made profit at resale.


It's FOC. No complaints. Love it and I can rock it too.


Balenciaga, you gotta love em. I had a shortlived affair with other models but these are for keeps. Love it so much so that I bought two.


That's the thing about me, I will wait and think and ponder and if it's discontinued then I will lurk around ebay for one. Took me 3 years but this is finally mine at nearly 50% off the original price.


Another bag that took me years of waitinga and thinking and striking during the right price. This is the cheapest it has ever been and I daresay this model is a keeper. And lightweight too.

So, here's to next year. *scares*

Comments

William said…
The brands are quite diverse
J said…
LOVE 'EM, LOVE 'EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brainy Smurf said…
love the leg
Brainy Smurf said…
my favourite is the yellow celine

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton