How gay is this?

So I went shopping yesterday since it was a holiday in my state and the night before was pretty nasty as there was some drama at some party that I went to. Anyway, I drank too much, ate too little and threw up alot. We stayed up until 5ish and I got home and slept around close to 6 in the morning.

Wanted to go out first thing in the morning to do some quick shopping but woke up at 9ish and went back to bed again. Finally pulled myself out by 11ish. So I got myself:

3 books
Scented candle
Plate for candle
Wet Tissues
In soles for all my espadrilles
Sun Tan oil - I lost the old bottle
After Sun Lotion
Lube
Condom
Cooling fan for the laptop
New speakers for my Pod

I think just by looking at the list, one can guess how gay the shopper is. Damn.

Comments

J said…
I even notice it in my grocery shopping... No one would buy high-fiber bread, chicken breast, parmigiana, cheddar and pesto, alongside fresh asparagus and low-fat cream but gay men.
William said…
My straight boss uses wet tissues.
thompsonboy said…
Is he hot?
William said…
No facial hair. XD

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton