Dust and scent

My room has been very nasty and I am suspecting that the return of my bad sinuses is due to the accumulation of dust and please don't ask me when's the last time I actually aired the pig sty but let's just put it this way, there are small little dust bunnies. Yes, ewww.

So as I was throwing things around, I noticed that my reed diffuser is running really low. The thing about me is that of late I have been investing on proper stuff like the diffuser, candles and etc, it's really relaxing and though the China man in me keeps nagging me for 'burning money', I truly think this is one of those small luxury in life that keeps me grounded, satisfied and happy. After all, I don't spend like crazy monies on them. Just a tiny bit. Everything else is stuffed into savings and bags. Naturally.

Back to the diffuser, it's actually Clean/Fresh Cotton scent - there is something very beautiful, relaxing and satisfying about the smell about clean and crisp sheets that just came back from spending the whole day under the sun. I suppose it's just the thought of sunshine, cleanliness and happy days. And then I suddenly panicked for a little while. It was a gift from Him. It's going to finish soon. That's the end of it. The only thing I had of Him.

I can either keep what's left or continue using it and move on to something else.

And just like that, He came 'back' into my life again even if it's for a little while.

Photobucket
Photo credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/eduardomayen/196483559/

Comments

Twilight Man said…
Time to spring clean your life!
J said…
Don't you just hate that???!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton