Bad

Okay, so you complained about working on Saturday. I said you get paid overtime. Alot of us and you in the past didn't get paid. He said they are doing things that were not necessary. I am not disagreeing but from the point of the view of the boss, he wants to go further. He always do. Has to prove himself worthy in front of many bigger agencies.

Besides who are we to say what's wrong or what's right when he is smart enough to secure one of the biggest client in the country and pay your salary? I am like whatever. Till he said keep in touch. Uhm. Ok whatever. I've found you a job. That's the end of it.

Really, I couldn't be bothered. I'm sorry, it's not that I don't want but I really can't. There is just no more feeling.


What an apt picture

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton