Beard love

This might be unconventional because really, I have not met any guy whatsoever (Chinese at least) who are abit or at all interested with guys who are hairy or with facial hair. I just wondered if it has anything to do with the fact that they themselves are(usually) not hairy but really, what is there not to like?

Some finds it dirty, distracting or even abit 'geli' but to me, there's nothing sexier than a hairy fella. What more if he has the whatever o'clock shadow - but having said that, proper grooming is necessary and one cannot just let everything grow wild and run amok. But aside from that, it's all good for me. I couldn't help but wonder if it's a little narcissistic - not so much on the vanity part but more of loving a reflection of oneself - I myself have facial hair (and I wear thick glasses and equally likes guy who wears glasses)so could it be just me liking my own self?

I don't know, it would probably be parked under a file called "alot of problems deep deep down inside but whatever for now" and for now I couldn't be bothered with it. So when I am free, I would spend some time admiring guys who can keep better facial hair and beard and oooh...Philip Crangi, you are on hell of a sexy stylish bearded guy!!! Rawr!!!!

Photobucket
Photo credit: http://iwantacigarette.tumblr.com/post/674029786/philip-crangi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton