Stub it! #1

Over the years I have seen cringeworthy stuff from marketeers..either no thanks to their agency or just plain stupdity of the brand custodian. Collect all here and laugh over it, no? why so serious lar

But for the 1st edition, it's hardly a laughing matter. Certain subjects are delicate and should not be tread on without thinking which why I've reserved my comments on what recently happened. I am not clever enough to say anything so I've avoided saying anything at all - the golden rule.



More often that not...this kind of gimmick, trying desperately to tie it back to a product end up leaving a bad taste, more than anything else.

So marketeers...beware!!!



Stop it!! Stub it!!

Comments

William said…
Peningnya.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton