Grateful

Dear God,

I thank you for all that I am and all that you are and all that you have given me. You have continued to bless me through it all and despite me being less deserving more and more. There were many times that I do not understand why certain things happen but I must never lose sight that they always happen for a reason.

Sure there are always discontent and wanting more. There's always what I am getting is not good enough and nothing seems to satisfy this insatiable hunger within me but I've learnt to be thankful what you have given me. It might not be conventional but it's good. I have a great life and it looks like it will be good in a long run.

I thank you for everything and only ask of one thing - never let me lose sight of things and always, always thankful for all the blessings in my life.

Amen


Photo credit: http://nunetherlands.wordpress.com/2008/11/05/restaurateur-beaten-up-by-83-year-old-nuns/

Comments

kidz said…
Reflecting on what we have at times does make us realize that we r blessed in some ways indeed.. rather than always blinded by what we cudnt hav.. =)
nicky05 said…
And have the blessing with wonderful and understanding bf too. Amen

hahaha

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton