Ghost of You

Time does more than just passes and before you know it, days are getting older and nights become colder. It is also making my wounds heal better and it doesn't hurt as much as it used to anymore. Right now, I no longer afraid of going to bed.

As I lay my head down in the darkness with my right cheek on the pillow, I stared at the void next to me where another head used to lie. It didn't feel as empty and eerie as it used to and I don't wondered as much what kind of life you are living now that we are apart.

Somehow, sometime and in the midst of that darkness without much realisation it seems that the ghost of you has left. And it haunts me no more.

Maybe it has been replaced with another kind of nightmare.


Photobucket
Ghost Smoke // Picture Credit: http://www.flickr.com/photos/olkaprod/5437890601/

Comments

plainjoe said…
hugs
thompsonboy said…
thanks... :(

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton