Tom Ford on his relationship

My my...what an interesting read. I won't swipe the whole thing from a site that I found the interview but here's an excerpt. You don't have to be gay or even fashion savvy to appreciate something as beautiful as this. You never thought of him for being the sensitive and lovey dovey kind from all the stuff he did for Gucci and now for himself.

We did our Christmas shopping together one Saturday, and we spent almost every night together after our first few dates. It was probably a few days before we were saying things like, “I think I’m in love with you.” Now, we say it to each other every night before we go to sleep, and we say it at the end of every telephone conversation, and we write it at the end of every e-mail. Every time you think, I love you, I really believe you have to say it. If you think about holding their hand or kissing them, you do it. I do it all the time....[continue reading]

If you don't know who Tom Ford is then you must have been living under a stone...

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Thomas Carlyle "Tom" Ford (born August 27, 1961)[2] is an American fashion designer and film director. He gained international fame for his turnaround of the Gucci fashion house and the creation of the Tom Ford label. [read more]

Photobucket

Comments

William said…
Very beautifully said.

I love you. XD
QUIK! said…
Who is Tom Ford wor?? Ford the car??

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton