The way things are...

My god, where do I begin? So many things happened and so many changes. All in the short-but-sometimes-fun-and-can-be-scary-a-well-month called December. The usual style of the month would be filled with drinking, parties, smoking, drinking, celebrations, shopping, tons of wrapping, drinking, smoking, not much work, drinking, smoking, overspending and did I mentioned drinking and smoking?

But the change for this year is rather interesting, work is actually quite on par with every other months, I tried cutting down on the shopping, maybe I am behaving in the style of "in this economy", hence cutting down on the presents and etc (but I never skim on love...lol) and for the first time, I actually look forward to spending the end of the year with someone. It's a nice feeling...it's not to say that my previous rather quiet Christmas is bad, just nice and almost too comforting. A change is always nice and this year is everything but same. Change is nice. Let's embrace it. Soon the year will be gone and there will be new changes coming.

Here's to a good year, people!

Comments

nicky05 said…
Change for better? Merry Christmas ..:D
William said…
Less shopping in 2011?
Jason said…
More bags for 2011! :P

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton