Yes, I'm going home. Going home alone.

...And your life goes on

At the risk of sounding melancholic...yes I am feeling a little blue here and there. But nothing enough to make me throw the towel and call it a day. It's not an easy ride and I knew it wouldn't. Just that I didn't know it's going to be THAT hard. Still...what's worth having is worth the effort. People just want things that doesn't come easily and that makes it all desireable.

"all these has not changed my feelings for you. In fact, I really like you and very much want to keep on seeing you. You are a rare find and I am not letting go so easily. You don't have to say anything and you don't have believe me but time will tell. I will prove it to you"


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton