Is it even safe?

's wonderful! 's marvelous!
You should care for me!


It wasn't too long ago that I was shitting myself silly worrying (and also rejoicing) over the fact that everything is sooooo good. There's just no drama, no games, not much speculation and everything just falls into place nicely. And I told myself, this can't be right and I cannot be too happy. After all, the ancient myths have it that mortals such as us shouldn't be overtly happy or else the gods will angry. Granted those were the days when gods have nothing better to do than messing with the lives of the simple mortals. I bet everyone would have better lives if they just sacrificed iPads to the bored gods instead of cows. I mean what do you do with a cow?

But coming back to me, I am learning to let myself go and accept the fact that the impossible can happen and to really cherish every little moment. I guess it's easier to do it now seeing that this is only the beginning and things usually starts off being all nice and happy. Making things last will be the bigger challenge but I am not thinking ahead of myself.

Is it even possible to be THAT happy? it seems like you can....

Photobucket

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton