Can't be too serious

It has been such a pleasure of late with a week of holidays that basically make up the entire week seeing that so many people took extra days off and all. Not just the traffic was fabulous, I was feeling much better after 3 weeks of hiatus into sickland. Can you imagine those time without a wee of alcohol and ciggie? I can't but I have learnt to take it easy this time around and know my limits.

I can say all these things now but when I was at my sickest summit, all I could thought of was for someone to come and end it all for me. But that was then and now that I am much better off, it's all back to work and business as usual for me. Just can't believe that there's two more months or so before Christmas and last Christmas was just like yesterday. I am just wrapping up a campaign which was just launched a couple of weeks ago and in between getting sick and problems with it, I really have no time or mood for anything else at all. After this I am looking forward to some resting or so.

The week of resting thanks to Raya is exactly what I needed and more and today even though I was at a shoot, everything felt easy breezy, at the least the weather felt like it is. Another shoot, another tv commercial for me. Would probably preview it here later on once it's ready. Despite everything being alright for the mo, I had an unsettling news about my fabulous Bayswater...seeing that I am doing work for communication industry, I really want to slap my telco. An hour later SMS has cost me a loss of Bayswater which was sold at a bargain price. Next time then I guess. Probably it would work to my benefit seeing that not everything is perfectly rosy, one has to be in tune with the economy.

Oh well, I thought everything will be much better but then again, it's back to the same old. Shity shit. Which is isnt half bad really. If all else fails, one can always turn to alcohol. That's my solution to all life's problem. One can't really take things and life too seriously sometimes.

Comments

savante said…
Work that bad? AIks! Time to look at the office again.
You love bags hor? I am actually dreaming of getting a D&G bag. So I got to sleep to get it. haha... just joking...
joshua said…
Aww. Pucker up and march on, soldier!
William said…
Take it slow lo...

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton