Resort To This

As I was surfing around to look the the usual blogs, guessed what I bumped into?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hell. I don't need any persuading to click and I was immediately taken to the latest for Marc by Marc Jacobs and I really hate myself. Hate myself for not being rich that is. Check out Little Miss Marc (and Little Mr Marc as well?), I have always been crazy about LMM ever since I saw it on some of the tote and shit but it's just so freaking expensive.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What do you think? Isn't LMM the cutest thing on earth?

Comments

William said…
Ms Marc is cuter than Mr Marc. But the Mr Marc model is cuter still!

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton