Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I LOVE IT!

See, this is yet another ranting post - why H&M is sooooooo much better than all the crap out there. Look at the hot mess campaign, look at the prices. And how about the Roberto Cavalli for H&M collection? Snapped up before you can say major and all on ebay now fetching tons of cash.

Check out all that hot shit


For 15 quid, yes I love it, love it, love it






Hot mess. I love it too



Fei Mui, please get us girls something y'all when you go over to the warehouse sale.....PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

4 comments:

Annnie said...

Where are those photos from? Are those sale prices? They are wayyyyyy below the retail.

Janvier said...

Blazer? 15 quid? Pas passible!

savante said...

I love the blazer! Get it for me!! ME!!

adrien said...

the H&M in Dubai was a disappointment though. i mean, if what u posted up were actually there, i would've grabbed them already!