You’re out of touch (I’m out of time)

Someone told me in the course of chatting last week very seriously that he is reconsidering something. I was like erm, okay, what are you considering? You see, this person was someone whom I got to know from some personals site and we have been chatting either online or via phone for some time now. Without going into too much details, he basically told me that he thinks that I am not the right person to for him to spend his time on nor pursue any form of friendship because I am just too darn busy.

I couldn’t help but to agree. Sure, I stopped calling him for some time now but that doesn’t mean he can’t do the calling. Both of us wears the pants after all and it’s not a game on who is chasing after who. Then again, I don’t even have time for myself. When I do have any, either I spend it by sleeping (In Upstairs Bitch words – need to catch up on the week’s sleep) or really go out and spend time with my friends.

So this is what I have been reduced to. I really hope it’s worth it at the end. Well for now I know what I am doing to myself is right. The need to push myself further than before. It’s all for a better future. But while thinking about the future, I am trying hard not to neglect the present. I can’t wait to join my ex colleagues for a farewell party for someone else. Can’t wait to see their faces tonight. Friends a plenty but no man.

Well, even if I don’ t have a man at least God is still good to me. Fei Mui will be collecting my new LG Shine phone for me today as I can’t take leave for the prize giving ceremony. What is that little thing compared to having great friends, great job and great gifts? Besides if you have to be single, at least be a fabulous single with Marc Jacobs bag.

Comments

Buaya said…
It WILL be worth it!...

Besides... who needs someone who ONLY wants the attention and never want to contribute... If he does not want to take the initiative, then fuck it... Save yourself the heartaches later...

Besides... Seriously... I envy people with friends... especially those with close and good friends...
William said…
It takes two to tango. It's to tiring being the one who has to reach out. To initiate things.
savante said…
To drop someone just because he's too busy with work? That's really unusual especially at the beginning of a relationship.

No worries lah. Your Prince Charming is somewhere out there designing couture, I'm sure :)

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton