R.I.P. Thompsonboy

So the last goodbye has been said. Everything was packed. Hugs and kisses given and thrown. I never did know that people cared as much as they did. Maybe it was just me. But then again, I never doubted that they are nice people. I am leaving not because of them. In fact, I wouldn't mind being and staying there if it wasn't for something that I will never get there. I hope I will get what I want in the new place.

But it was never always that way. I started with difficulty. They were cold. They seemed cold. Everyone is in some sort of clique or another. In fact, many people left within one or two months because people are just too cold. But the thing is, it's just them. Too much work. Overworked.

Now I am starting all over again. It's never easy to say goodbye. Goodbye to a place that you have grown to love. Goodbye to the people whom you spend more time with compared to anyone else, family and friends included. Goodbye to a routine and a lifestyle. Goodbye to comfort zone. Goodbye to relationships and friends. I have done it many times and it doesn't get any easier.

But things are changing even if I don't leave. The old stable group is breaking up. More and more of the familiar faces are leaving and would be leaving. In this industry, people come and go but thank God, we remains the in industry and we will know each another and many a times work with each another again.

Time will tell.




Enough of the fuzzy wuzzy. Time to change. Time to be tough.

Comments

Buaya said…
I certainly hope this is not farewell for this blog...

Anyway, good luck for the new job!
William said…
You will survive, naturally.
Janvier said…
All the best, you!
adrien said…
a new leaf. make it a fabulous one. ;)
savante said…
You'll make the next place even more fabulous than this one. Take a break while you can :)

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton