My lovely loot

I meant to sit down and really think about all the goodies since my sister came back. Now she is in Sabah for her placement and I am nowhere closer to doing that. There was plenty bought and plenty to be sold on ebay. I’ve sold one of the Anya bag and luckily that covered some of the cost of loot. Cookie was complaining to me that almost everyday he loads my blog with disappointment as there was no update. It felt abit sad because I myself is allergic to non updated blogs but I just can’t do anything about that.

I found myself with nothing to say these days and there were days that things are happening so fast and noisy at the work that I found myself unable to sleep. I can still hear all the noise. I think I need to find a way to distress myself, like taking off my shoes or walking on grass or jumping into a pool of water. What I wouldn’t give to just escape. But I guess for now, shopping will do. Wait. Correction, I shopped.

There was an early heartache as my sister lost 1 of her luggage during transit. I told myself that I can’t handle it. I just started work and I was so looking forward to my MJ stuff. The last thing I need at that time was to spend tons of money and not get the goods. Not only that I have spend, people ordered things from my sisters and it seems like the only way is to return their money. I just couldn’t think about that. I refused to. Back at my mind I know that it will never be recovered as all flying horror stories will tell you. Thousand of ringgits worth of merchandise.

This is why I am always nervous whenever I collect my luggage, I can’t understand why people can be so happy and chirpy when you are waiting with anxiety of your bag actually makes it to the conveying belt, will it be lost forever? That beautiful pair of jeans that you will never let go or that great fantastic shirt that you bought at 60% discount. Thankfully, by nighttime they managed to locate the bag and delivered it straight to my house. Words can’t describe our reliefs. No words at all.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So the final tally:
1x Marc Jacobs Explorer Bag
1x Marc Jacobs Las Vegas Cloth Tote
1x Marc Jacobs & Blondie Cloth Tote
1x Marc Jacobs Savannah Canvas Tote
1x Marc Jacobs London Canvas Tote
1 x Marc Jacobs Silicon Valley T Shirt
1 x Marc Jacobs Savannah T Shirt
1 x Marc Jacobs London T Shirt
4 x Marc Jacobs Stinky Rat Keychain
2 x Coach Phone Lanyard
1 x Coach ID Lanyard
And tons of flip flops, a belt, some pants here and there and plenty of t shirts. Lovely, don’ t you think?

Cookie didn’t do too bad as well since he also spent some nice figures on himself by getting himself a Marc Jacobs Innovator Bag and A&F jeans. Now that he have seen my Explorer Bag, it seems that it’s next on his wish list.

Oh right, and over the weekend I’ve managed to go to the Popular bargain bin galore for all things CD. Dig here and there and got myself 3 CDs (Emma’s Free Me, Mary J Blige’s Reflection (GH) and Janet’s Design of a Decade) for just a whopping 40++ bucks. Anyone looking to add Whitney and Pet Shop Boy’s last album should head down there at Ikano. I was slapping myself for spending 30 bucks on Fundamental when it’s only 9.90 there in the bin.

It was quite a productive day but I wished I can find my books on chair. I am nowhere nearer to getting it and I guess the only way is to order it from Waterstone in UK and get it send to Fei Mui or something. Thank God I already bribed him with a Marc Jacobs bag :P

Comments

savante said…
OMG!!! You you.. you... Marc Jacobs fan club!!
Buaya said…
Oops... Time to update my blog... :p
William said…
Oh My Jacobs! Retail Therapy, right on time.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton