My Calvin and Me

I recently caught of these segments on E! channel and it featured Djimon Hounsou (who? you know that big black guy playing opposite Leo in Blood Diamond) in a behind the scene shoot for the new Calvin Klein line of underwear called Steel. And lo behold, via a bit of search and I've found these pictures from the photoshoot.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Now, I am not one of those big fan of Calvin Klein underwear but somehow it has totally cemented itself as the thing for men and all gay men alike. The brand is nothing great these days since the namesake designer has sold the label and has no creative input on all the designs. Hence it is relying on the heritage that it possesed. However I must say there's always something very gay and very sexy about the underwear. I am not just talking about the price - it is a daylight robbery to pay RM...erm, what do they cost these days anyway? I have not bought a pair since donkey eon years but it's safe to assume that it's probably at least a day's wage if not some arms and legs. Maybe it's the marketing that they have done. The body and muscle worship of it. But then again, I have always been a fan of all sorts of underwear. *grins* Me think it's sexier it's sexier to wear something than just naked there and then. And I am not a big on those loose boxers that American seems to prefer over some tighty whity which they ridiculed. Oh well, what do they know anyway?

There's this boy at work who is perpetually exposing his inner wear to everyone who cares to peep and my God, the last thing I need is to be distracted. Of course he's kinda cute and of course he is gay. Don't get me wrong, I am not those who love to flash their panty but I have no objection over those who would esp when they are oh so cute. One of these days I might just pull him by his nipple and rape him in the toilet. I might.

This really brings back those memory of those days of Mark "Marky Mark" Wahlberg and Antonio Sabato Jr fronting the ads campaign. Oh those days of dirty and naughty thoughts. If I am not mistaken, Djimon could be the first black man used for a major campaign like this.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am also not a big fan of beautiful black men but then again, people do say that once you go black, you can't go back and perhaps there's some truth to that. Not like I am going out to try anytime soon but hey, a beautiful body is still a beautiful body no matter the color of the skin. If black isn't your color, there's always Freddie Ljungber for you. That bald head and that body. Oh that stare.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Oh! Nothing should come between me and my Calvins, to quote and unquote Brooke Sheilds.

Comments

savante said…
Djimon looks angry. Like he might beat us up if we don't buy his undies. Freddie looks friendly. I like Freddie.

Ooh. Go strip that cutie in your office. Or at least steal some pics.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton