Is it real?

I know I shouldn't be asking this but I have recently paid for a bargain via ebay and now I am unsure about it's authenticity. I spotted it selling for £39.99 under the Buy It Now function but held on to clicking on the button because of budget constraint.

It's funny that no one actually purchase it and the bid ended. It was then relisted under £25.00 but I made a crazy offer of £20 and it was accepted.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Do you know that this is sold for nearly a £100 or roughly RM700 here?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Anyway, I thought I will save shopping money since I don't have time to hit the shops but hell you can't stop a shopoholic. They will find a way

Comments

savante said…
You sure it's for real?
thompsonboy said…
Dunno la...but this seller has over 6,000 positive feedback. 6 RIBU. 6 thousand. That's NO easy feat.
adrien said…
what bout that wallet we talked about sharing?! lol

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton