When Life Gives you lemon, chilli, ginger, pepper…

After a week of less than satisfactory sleep, I have finally felt that I rested just enough. It’s not like I don’t sleep, it’s typically a minimum of 8 hours a day but somehow I ended waking up feeling more tired than the night before. Well, of course this is usually the case when I have so much on my mind. It’s normally work related but I am surprised actually because I don’t really worried and cared for them as much as I used to. Somehow, it lingers on the corner of my mind.

A close colleague and I was talking about quite a lot of stuff and she mentioned to me that people were talking behind me about my suicidal move to another agency to handle a telco account. Everyone is convinced that I am out of my mind and she told me to go and prove them wrong. That was before she went on telling me her own experience in working on telco account as well. I know people has been nice enough to pre-ampt me the situation but honestly I told them that I can never be prepared for it. Imagine this scenario – not going home for 5-6 days during campaign run except to shower and lots and lots of working on Saturdays and Sundays. Well, you will probably be thinking this is exaggerated but this is what everyone told me. All I know is that I will do whatever it takes as long as I am happy. I am not out to disprove people, just do what makes me happy.

Anyway, with the disastrous photography last week nearly behind me, I just remembered to talk about the daddy photographer who did that session. He’s Japanese and I can’t help finding him being adorable, there’s just something cute about Jap with facial hair, don’t you think? He was supposed to be good (the shoot was crap) but anyway, he carries around with a pocket watch which reminded me of him when I was watching Harry Potter on Saturday. Someone should hire the stylist who did Sirius Black look. He was beyond hot, like a rock god and that’s the only thing I remembered from the movie.

The rest of the time spent in KLCC wasn’t as fun, food was late and crap, shops were boring even though I managed to bump into my colleague’s ex boss whom I think is very very cute in the pictures – turn out he is quite the “kakak” and fairy. Oh well, still cute and fabulous in my books. But right before me and Cookie headed home, something DREADFUL happened to us in Gucci. I was there to just look see some stuff which I found on the website the night before. Usually the price will be inflated when it reaches KL but there’s this particular thingy which was quite reasonable (okay, so reasonable is not the best choice of word to describe Gucci) priced here and I couldn’t resist getting it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

To cut the story short, my emergency card was declined and luckily Cookie was there with me at the time and he offered me to use his card. Guess what, his was blocked as well. Now I know how humiliated Oprah must have felt when she was refused entry into Hermes. I was mortified that I have to say that we will pick up the merchandise on another day. Now before you go rolling your eyes at me, yes I have since then considered putting away my emergency card with my use-as-you-like card at home but hey, what is the use of an emergency card if you don’t take it with you? But I think this surely must be a sign from above because after some checking with our respective bank, it seems that we didn’t really have any problems with our card. Just not meant to be then I guess. I won’t be buying what I want now, but one day…I know one day I will. You just wait and see.

Comments

savante said…
Blocked?! kenapa ni!
Buaya said…
Aww...

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton