What would you for love?

Of course I care for my Ipod. It has been my constant travelling companion for years now. I think since it's the 2nd generation pod, that makes it around 3 years old which is quite a life time for a gadget. Considering that I do use it quite often (mainly at home), I would say it was worth the investment. Now comes the hard part, if I want to even send it for repair.

Knowing Mac, sending it (off warranty) will cost you easily 60 bucks upfront. Repair or otherwise. If you choose to repair it, it would be easily a minimum of a 100 bucks. I have a bad feeling that the pod is beyond repair. I had the same problem when I first bought it and they replaced it with a new one for me. That says alot. Now comes the decision decision time - to buy or not to buy a new pod. Did some research and

APPLE iPod 30GB Audio Player (USB2.0) - RM969.00
APPLE iPod 80GB Audio Player (USB2.0) - RM1349.00

Personally speaking from experience, 30GB is really more than enough. Now I have to think how can I cough up that obscene amount of money considering all my fashion commitments. I did said goodbye to the Coach tote. And to think I just bid for this.



Nevermind, it's just 0.99cent. I think I will think long and hard about this pod. Worst come to worst, I can always borrow Cookie's whenever I am travelling. He loves me so much that I am sure he won't mind :P

Comments

Janvier said…
It hurts to read the current iPod prices, doesn't it? Especially when what we paid for our iPod Video 30GB can now pay for the iPod Video 80GB with leftovers.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton