This is such a pity

It is really time to get down be serious. While I am in this bag cum work haze, there's so many things that are going on. I have yet to sit down and think about everything. Mainly I am pre-ocupied with finalising my work before I move to the new agency next week. It's quite a bitch really, trying to handover work to the new team, disconnecting my phone, car park and many stuff while trying to figure out how I will adjust to the new, selling more and more stuff at ebay to cover up my cost for buying a new camera charger and thinking about the heartache in the form of card statement which I will be getting soon as my sister is maxing it out in US.

What is going on with me? What am I up to? My blog will turn one year old soon and I couldn't even believe it myself that I managed to stick that long to something. Supposedly blog will get me a bf, the last I checked, I am still single. Apparently as well, my writing has become less angst and more washdown than it was previously and bla bla bla.

I don't know. I am not depressed or anything. I am excited and scared of a new change. I am entering a new phase of my life. I might be saying goodbye to my blog soon when work starts next week. So till then, I need to figure something entertaining. Quick. Like right now.

Comments

Buaya said…
Aww... :(
Janvier said…
Change is always something exciting. All the best!
Anonymous said…
a fabulous farewell party! how bout that? :)

(opportunity to squeeze more gifts from your colleagues :P)
savante said…
But don't leave us!
drownedglass said…
I LOVE what you labelled there. Those were my exact sentiments when I left my previous job. Like you, had to keep working till the very last minute. Unlike you, nobody to hand over to. Not a nice position to be in.

Anyway, good luck with the new job. May you rise to the challenge.

And if you give up blogging, you'll have even less chance of getting a bf! ;-)
Las montañas said…
And if you leave blogging, we'll have less bag stories to read.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton