OMG I ORDERED MY ANYA BAG!

From: http://www.wearewhatwedo.org/bag-shop/index.html. They are the people behind the enviromental side which Anya Hindmarch is working with. I found someone posted in their blog that they still have some stock left and all you need is a UK address. So here it is. Though it cost 3x more than what I would have paid in KL (they forced you to buy a stupid book on environment, like who the hell cares?) but it's better than paying through your nose like so many did in ebay.

If you know anyone looking for the bag, pls let pass the news around.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Comments

savante said…
You have got to be the most resourceful, tenacious fella ever.

After me, of course.
adrien said…
resourceful ay? well i may need suppliers soon enough, so i shall keep tabs on both of u. lol
Las montañas said…
wow british pounds! *scary*

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton