The little things

New York cleans up after asbestos-tainted blast
NEW YORK (Reuters) - Some New Yorkers doubted official assurances on Thursday that the air surrounding a deadly steam pipe explosion in midtown Manhattan was safe to breathe despite the discovery of asbestos-tainted debris.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Workers began cleaning up the site of Wednesday evening's blast, which shook buildings, unleashed a geyser of steam and boiling, brownish water, and sent people fleeing in scenes reminiscent of the Sept. 11 attacks in 2001...



Okay, so like not like I am very concerned about World news and shit and since it's not about terrorist shit, so that's okay. What I am pissed off is that because of this little incident, the subway are closed. It was closed and my sister cannot get to Marc Jacobs just yet. Its the little things that pissed me off. At least that cow managed to stroll down 5th Avenue and act all glamour. She even dressed up for that ocassion. Seems like people who stroll there are super well dressed. Even managed to pose in front of THE Tiffany & Co at 57th street, you know the one from Breakie at Tiffany's. Talking about Breakie...aren't American (remember ANTM?) really dumb? First they don't even know who Princess Grace Kelly was and then they thought it was Dinner or lunch at Tiffany's...anyway maybe not all are that stupid.

Well at least she bought me these from H&M (it's super cheap and buy 1 free 1). I am not so sure about the flip flop. Love the belt.



Good Grief
Oh, can someone explain to me why do I find this fella so appalling attractive? I mean he's fat and all but I can't help feeling this tingling sensation everything I see him smile in Heroes...could be because he always play the good guy slash cop role? Is it because he looks like someone you can bring home to show to your mummy or is it because he's the type you can get married to without being worried on being cheated? Or is it because I am just nuts and sadly attracted to fat ugly man?



Beautiful

Remember I was going on and on about boutique hotels and shits? I am really glad that my fav show is back on TV, have missed a couple of episode previously. It's called The Smiths' Hotel For 2 and is on my faithful chanel, Discovery Travel and Living.
My fav ep is the one that focussed on Rio. Really envied this ex colleague who threw away everything and just moved to Rio. Don't care about anything or money and all those shit. I am digging the laid back South American culture but to my horrors I really know nothing about them other than the fact Argentinians wake up really late and stay up really late and the only Brazilian that I am familiar is Gisele. I think my recent lack of reading (the only books I buy these days are coffee table ones so that doesn't count) is contributing to loss of anything remotely intelligent. So that's my perfect weekend. Sit home. Do nothing. Watch TV. Dream away.

Comments

savante said…
Hey! I find said fat guy appealing too!
adrien said…
can't deny the fact that he is THE most annoying (and maybe useless) character in the show. blegh

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton