Thompsonboy will DIE

Yes, well I have finally settled a major thing lately and I am sad to announce that Thompsonboy will cease to exist. I am not talking about this blog but it will be affected in more ways than one.

To explain without giving too many details, I have finally put to rest many unhappy things at work and gotten out from it. Yes, I've found myself a new job. Still advertising, just different agency.

And pray explain why Thompsonboy have to die...well, I guess he doesn't. Just that now I will be ex Thompsonboy very soon. The name Thompsonboy was very old and given back in 80s within the advertising circle to guys who work for my current agency. Since I will be leaving soon, that makes me an ex Thompsonboy.

Talk about the new place, it would be completely different. More responsiblity and I am unsure if I will have time to even update my blog let alone go to the toilet. Yes, it is really bad. The account that I would be handling was and is the biggest media spender in Malaysia so you can imagine the sheer amount of workload. Well, I can imagine but it's until I take it on then only I would know.

So that's that for now. Still have plenty to do at my current place though.

Comments

savante said…
You could call yourself Ex T Boy!
Janvier said…
*Raises glass*

To new jobbo!
Anonymous said…
All the best on your new job! Cheers
darn ed said…
This call for a Midori sour, nie ! Congrats dear ....
Buaya said…
Congrats and all the best! :)

You can still call me... Just dun call when I am *ahem*... busy... LOL!

Remember to rest well when there's a chance!

:)
William said…
To better things ahead...
jasmin said…
heard about this a while ago. break a leg with this new job sweetie.
Ah Kiong said…
You must be from JWT?

Pity I just found yr blog
and it's really entertaining ....
was beginning to enjoy reading it
Las montañas said…
wow, more responsibilities! how much more would you now pocket compared to your previous job? 100% jump?

Oh no, I'd have problem associating you without the thompsonboy tag!

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton