Coach Update No.1

As my 'agent' arrived in LA last week, she has already been pushing my credit limit. So far spent on one more handphone strap (yes, I already have one but I am getting another for those just in case moments) and a wrislet (not for me lar).

It was on bargain and rock bottom prices. The belt that I wanted has no sizes left, selling for 59 bucks instead of the listed 75. Damn.

Nevertheless, one down...two more to go. Belt and a fabulous tote.

Watch this space for updates. There's just so MANY things that I want right now and I don't have the money. New phone, new glasses, new bracelet. Don't forget about the road tax, my laptop loan and my insurance.

Oh. My. God.

Comments

William said…
The other day, my mum told me that she has a friend who owns loads of branded handbags. I asked her to describe and she drew me the Coach monogram. :P
nyonyapenang said…
i also lidat...want many, many things but...but...always money no enuff.

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton