Abit of Cannes

As I have mentioned, this week the advertising world is buzzing with news about who have won what and what would be announced. One of my fav is the Gold Winner from Sara Lee's Roach Catcher. It won two Gold for Lowe & Partners Malaysia (no, they are NOT a law firm).

This campaign has been floating around since last year with great reviews everywhere and it came no suprise for making it to the finalist and ultimately winning a metal. I especially like the one with the cat. To me, it was the right and perfect touch. Check out the rest with its simple line - Don't let them settle in or something.







If you want to see the bigger scan (you need to in order to understand what they are trying to say), head off to this website.

Our agency won 2 silver, which isn't too bad. Not as good as last year though. That's our own finalist and the end of the road for us. Then there's Kancil to look forward to. Hopefully then some of my team's work will win something.

Comments

Ah Kiong said…
HEY That's fantastic art direction and I love the copy.
(I wont get pass my boss with that level of simplicity)
thompsonboy said…
you wont get pass anyone la with that kind of simplicity which is why we love awards, don't we?

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton