The Somnambulist

Hey bitches! Here I am again to talk about music. I guess that's the only thing that is keeping me sane. Haven't been really sleeping well for days now. That comes as a suprise because people who knows me know that I am all about the slumber. There's really nothing in my mind because I manage to seperates work from it and it's like whatever to work these days anyway. I still love it but like all relationships, it's the down period.

I am not unhappy nor am I ecstatic about things which is why I don't understand why it is so hard to fall asleep. It feels nothing. I catch myself lingering about my room, looking at my books and wanting to read something but there's none. At least none that caught my attention. Despite all that though, I have the cheek to try to be merry and convince others to be happy and all that jazz and rap. Oh well, back to the music.

1. Samantha James - Rise
This was a huge huge hit when it was featured in one of the OM compilation called OM Lounge 10. As some might know by now, I am a huge fan of OM records - they are the best and understated factory of good quality house and ambient music. Rise was re-released again and hit the top spot on Billboard Dance chart and I demand that everyone listen to it. It's beyond uplifting! She released a second track called Angel Love, not as good but still ok. Can't wait to hear the debut album in July. Watch this space
http://www.myspace.com/sammyjmusic

2. John Beltran - It Was All Beautiful
Like OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. Thats all I need to describe this song. The last track from OM Chilled (latest edition) and one listen I was hooked. It's been playing on repeat. I repeat - REPEAT non stop on my way to work and back and now at work. Simple, beautiful (aptly titled) and I never knew the human sound that goes ahhhh can be so beautiful. If you need to download ONE song, this is the one. HIGHLY recommended!
http://www.myspace.com/johnbeltran

Download all these and more from my Multiply page.

Comments

QUIK! said…
omg this is GLORIOUS

Popular posts from this blog

Do you remember?

Why I wanna marry - Dr Chris Naunton